• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Me and my dragons

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hopefully more dragons alone than just on me.

The trio Razor (middle) Comet (left) and Meteor (right, she wasnt happy I tricked her into eating greens)

Single dragon is Razor 3 months ago, he sure has grown.

Attachments

• 051914193625.jpg
    051914193625.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 022214112517.jpg
    022214112517.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 84

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw wot lovely lookin beardies. Cbt wait to here bout all the fun u will have with them little guys. They all look quite young have u been keeping beardies long?

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thank you, unfortunately Meteor isn't showing here beautiful colors, she has been mad about the kale feeding for a couple of days now.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Rad changed from orange to yellow this week, I guess he is really liking his new home.....he is right over my heart. Bright Eyes misses the other dragons.....plus she sees a worm. She is upset she didn't get worms first but she did right after her bath so she is content.
052214175619.jpg

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
And the eating champion of the World RAZOR!! This is after he ate 75 crickets in 12 minutes, I stopped him because he looked ready for more! He didn't regurgitate or have anything out of the norm except a huge poop. This growth spurt better stop before I go broke, lol.
060914184753.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are alternate sources of protein available. Small dubias – not bigger than the space between his eyes. Small worms not mealworms they have a lot of exoskeleton(Chitin). Start getting him on veggies

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
He has been eating his salad (kale, carrots, squash) and bugs of varied sorts (superworms, dubia, and crickets) in large quantities. That morning he ate 3 shot glasses of salad and 10 large superworms. He just keeps eating like he is starving, and he is getting a good belly in the process. Lol.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Ha! My 7 month old boy is a salad eating freak lately too. I said he's an "old soul" because he eats more salad than my 19 month old! He's too busy running around his tank to realize there is live food.

Latest posts