• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lucas!!

alexonti

Hatchling Dragon
Lexx sleeps like that looked like he had been steped on he was sleeping good this morn when I turned his light on he crawled to the side of his rock like its too early man I don't wanna wake up

Lucas wakes up earlier than me. He starts to walk in his log and makes noise with his nails. Other times he gets close to the nearest spot to my bed and he is looking at me lol
When i take the dubias container he knows that is lunch time and starts to jump and run like when kid looks a candy.

alexonti

Hatchling Dragon
What's up!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370625178.118946.jpg

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
I love it when Banyon falls asleep in this position on my chest it's so darn cute:) When I put him back in his tank he doesn't even fully wake up he's sleeping so sound I think.

Latest posts