• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lucas!!

alexonti

Hatchling Dragon
4 months 20 days

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366476878.912546.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366476918.873773.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366476941.340561.jpg

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Beautiful dragon! Just an observation but you really need to change the thermometers you are using to digital thermometers with remote probes. They can be found for under 10 bucks a piece.
One probe needs to be attached directly to the basking spot and the other placed in the coolest part of the enclosure.
The analog thermometers you are using are notorious for inaccurate temp readings and placed against the glass of the enclosure is actually giving a temp reading of the glass so you can't really get the accurate temp readings you need to make sure your dragon is getting the proper temps he needs to really thrive.
Thanks again for the pics and keep the updates coming:)
Enjoy:)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great looking dragon. Have you cut the plastic tie yet on the basking stick or log?

alexonti

Hatchling Dragon
Beautiful dragon! Just an observation but you really need to change the thermometers you are using to digital thermometers with remote probes. They can be found for under 10 bucks a piece.
One probe needs to be attached directly to the basking spot and the other placed in the coolest part of the enclosure.
The analog thermometers you are using are notorious for inaccurate temp readings and placed against the glass of the enclosure is actually giving a temp reading of the glass so you can't really get the accurate temp readings you need to make sure your dragon is getting the proper temps he needs to really thrive.
Thanks again for the pics and keep the updates coming:)
Enjoy:)

Thanks. I'll get one of those thermometers for sure. I'll keep updating soon !!!

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I love seeing a dragon totally at ease and relaxed! It's always easy to spot them because when they are they kick their front legs back just as yours is doing. Means they feel totally safe and happy and a good sign their keeper is doing something right!:)

alexonti

Hatchling Dragon
I love seeing a dragon totally at ease and relaxed! It's always easy to spot them because when they are they kick their front legs back just as yours is doing. Means they feel totally safe and happy and a good sign their keeper is doing something right!:)

Thanks but let me tell you something, i cant handle as much as id like. Every time i try to touch him or handle him, he runs lol. I dont know if its normal or not. I know they are reptiles, they are not dogs or cats to pet them but he dont like to be touched but anyways, i try to give my best to him

Jason P & lexx

Hatchling Dragon
Lexx sleeps like that looked like he had been steped on he was sleeping good this morn when I turned his light on he crawled to the side of his rock like its too early man I don't wanna wake up

Latest posts