• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It finallly happened :(

Michele Schulte

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am sad to say that my beardie Shiva passed away last night around 11pm. She was almost 19. I brought her home August 11th 2002. As of April 7th this year, she has beaten Sebastian's world record. I am in the process of submitting the info to Guinness.
I was actually with her in her last moments. She declined rapidly the last week. Barely ate anything. Barely moved. It was her time. She lived a very long life. Im quite bummed out. She was really great. RIP my little girl.
View attachment 26852
Oh Im so sorry. Bless her ❤

rachgreeneyes

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you. I just read about your Zontar. Im sorry for you as well :( im sure you were a great mother to him! I bet both Zontar and Shiva are enjoying themselves now.
She survived that long because of you and the love that you provided to her. What a sweet little picture of her. My heart breaks to know your little beardie has passed on. My little Sammy is only 10 months old and I pray he blesses my life as long as she had blessed yours. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Latest posts