• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It finallly happened :(

In99flames

Hatchling Dragon
I am sad to say that my beardie Shiva passed away last night around 11pm. She was almost 19. I brought her home August 11th 2002. As of April 7th this year, she has beaten Sebastian's world record. I am in the process of submitting the info to Guinness.
I was actually with her in her last moments. She declined rapidly the last week. Barely ate anything. Barely moved. It was her time. She lived a very long life. Im quite bummed out. She was really great. RIP my little girl.
0731161852(1).jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am sad to say that my beardie Shiva passed away last night around 11pm. She was almost 19. I brought her home August 11th 2002. As of April 7th this year, she has beaten Sebastian's world record. I am in the process of submitting the info to Guinness.
I was actually with her in her last moments. She declined rapidly the last week. Barely ate anything. Barely moved. It was her time. She lived a very long life. Im quite bummed out. She was really great. RIP my little girl.
View attachment 26850
I am sorry to hear but she lived a long life- :(

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you Sadie. She really did. It is Hard to imagine her not there now. I have a dark empty aquarium in the corner. It is depressing. :(
Oh I understand- it is so hard to lose a pet and as long as you had her it's going to be hard not having her there--

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon
View attachment 26852
I am heartbroken for you. RIP Shiva. Go join my Zontar in reptile heaven

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
View attachment 26852
I’ve only had my little Ivan for 2 months, I’d feel rotten if something happened. To have your friend that long....what a loss.

Jeof

Bearded Dragon Egg
We’re so sorry for your loss! What a beautiful girl. We are hoping our 5-month-old baby (first one we’ve ever had) lives a long and healthy life too. In the future if you feel so inclined, we’d love to know what you feel are the main factors that contributed to Shiva’s amazing life. Clearly you were doing things right! I know it doesn’t ease the loss though. I’m so sorry.

guineveregrape

Bearded Dragon Egg
View attachment 26852
I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing can take away the sorrow of losing a pet, but what an amazing mom you must have been for her to live 19 years.

FinniansMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
View attachment 26852
Im so sorry for your loss. You clearly loved and took excellent care of her, all her long and amazing life. . When your heart has had to time to heal, you can honor her legacy by allowing another sweet dragon the opportunity to be loved and cared for by you, and the tank will be lit up and holding a new precious scaled soul! I take in rescues, so I’m always hoping they’ll live another week, to give her nearly two decades?! Please give another sweet
dragon a loving home, when you’re ready. ❤️

JenB

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am so sorry for your loss How wonderful it must have been to have so many years together ❤

In99flames

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks everyone for the support. She was really great. Still hits me hard. Its odd not having her around.

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
View attachment 26852
I'm so sorry, she seems like she lived a good, long life. RIP Shiva.

Kem

Bearded Dragon Egg
View attachment 26852
I am so very sorry for your loss! I find this so very upsetting but heartwarming at the same time! Sad that she passed but to see that she had such a long loving life is heartwarming! I can only hope our Branch lives a long happy healthy life as well!

Motherofdrag0ns

Bearded Dragon Egg
View attachment 26852
I am so sorry you lost your precious Shiva. You have given me such hope and faith that my babies can live a long life too. They are my everythings. I have 3 (2 of which are disabled rescues) and I couldn’t stand the fact that the pamphlet at a pet store said life expectancy 5 years.

You gave Shiva a wonderful loving life and home and she will be waiting for you on the other side. *Love*
View attachment 26852

Latest posts