• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this the best enclosure I can give

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ok thanks :)
Can I use tile??
If you use tile try to have something soft near where they might jump, it can be hard on their joints sometimes (some beardies jump all around, and some just climb up and down gracefully) my beardy jumped all around her tank as a baby so tile because a problem, watch for the soles of their feet becoming pink and swollen l, if that’s happening then u might want to try something not as hard, maybe a laminate flooring?

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
If you use tile try to have something soft near where they might jump, it can be hard on their joints sometimes (some beardies jump all around, and some just climb up and down gracefully) my beardy jumped all around her tank as a baby so tile because a problem, watch for the soles of their feet becoming pink and swollen l, if that’s happening then u might want to try something not as hard, maybe a laminate flooring?
I will keep looking into substrates

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
With the tile I have I have not had a issue-- hiccup has had tile for 3 years but I also have lots of decor pieces that he can climb on and he's got a fleece blanket he can sleep on

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
With the tile I have I have not had a issue-- hiccup has had tile for 3 years but I also have lots of decor pieces that he can climb on and he's got a fleece blanket he can sleep on
I Think you have linkied ur tile before, i had tons of homemade decor im my tank aswell, my girl just always would jump from the higest point in her tank onto the tile I tried everything to get her to stop I eventually just went for a substrate cause she was big enough.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok please do

I Think you have linkied ur tile before, i had tons of homemade decor im my tank aswell, my girl just always would jump from the higest point in her tank onto the tile I tried everything to get her to stop I eventually just went for a substrate cause she was big enough.
Yes they are dickens when they are young --- they like to jump as babies as they get older they quit doing that or at least mine have

Attachments

• floor tile.jpg
    floor tile.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts