• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm looking to buy a dual(?) timer.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just would like to state that a regular 40 gal (48x12x17) & a 55 gal (48x12x21) have exactly the same floor space of 4 square feet, a 55 gal is just taller. A 40 Gal (36x18x17) Breeder has 4.5 square feet of floor area & is the better choice, as Aleena mentioned.

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Quick Update: I replaced the basking bulb with a 75watt bulb & it worked perfectly. The basking area is 100 degrees and the "cool" area is 82.5 degrees. I turned the UV fixture sideways. I think I'm am finally done making changes. (Until he grows to adult. Then is 40 gallon breeder tank shopping) This is exhausting but Gotham is well worth it.

On a side note, I upped the crickets to fifteen and he literally jumped off his log and gobbled them all up with minutes. Looks like he's finally settling in.

Thank you all for you help. This has been a great learning experience. :D