• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I love my TEDDY

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is sooo cute.

The other night we had McDonalds for dinner... and the kids got these teddy bears as the gift with the Happy meals. My eldest (11) decided he was far too old for stuffed animals and gave his to me as I am a "GIRL" and thus can't be too old for it. With that done my youngest (7) decided he was also to old for teddy bears and since I already had one Pogie should get his as Pogie is also a girl she should have his.

So I put it in the VIV and now pogie loves the little bear so much. She lies on it, holds it while she sleeps. Really cute

Using it as a basking PROP
SNC00609.jpg

Sleepy time with my teddy . . . .(Sorry about the poor pic quality but had to sneak the pic as the slightest amount of light when she sleeps wakes her up, but ya get the idea)
SNC00607.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's cute, sweet, adorable and all those other girlie acronyms used to describe these pics. LOL!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
That's cute, sweet, adorable and all those other girlie acronyms used to describe these pics. LOL!

Sooo tell me...how DID you know all those acronyms?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
Craiger said:

Sooo tell me...how DID you know all those acronyms?

I live with three women! Need I say more? LOL!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Riiiight. I almost forgot!

But here is the thing...I live with three guys and I don't go around scratching myself, lol!
(I can't believe I just said that, lmao)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

But here is the thing...I live with three guys and I don't go around scratching myself, lol!

I live with 3 guys tooooo, so this was an Excellent one Li.
000202BD.gif

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:

Oh man, that's hilarious! LOL!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...you guys crack me up. Li that was a great come back.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Been hanging around me just a litttlee bit tooo much Lisa!!! I am very proud of you right now!!(she used to be such a NICE girl) LOL

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Been hanging around me just a litttlee bit tooo much Lisa!!! I am very proud of you right now!!(she used to be such a NICE girl) LOL

Oh Vesta! You're not kidding anyone around here. LOL!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Some more pics of Pogie & Teddy

She really loves this one a lot LOL

Photo0113.jpg

Photo0112.jpg

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It's amazing what stuffies does for some beardies. First time ever I put a stuffie in Jada's tank she had been with us less than a week. It got her more active and she loved it. She is the only dragon I have that loves stuffies. Magick and Semi hates them and treats them as if they were an enemy in their homes.

Pogie is adorable and you can tell she loves her stuffie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jeese every time I try to put a stuffed something in with mine, they poo on them... so off to the wash, and back onto the shelf !

Latest posts