• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Everyone!

fresnowitte

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thought I jump into this site that has been brought to may attention and say hello to everyone.

Thanks Brian for inviting me. ;)

For the people that don't know who I am my name is Barbara.
I am the proud slave of 9 beardies....
Miss Piggy
DSC01007.jpg

Ms. Tiggs
DSC02473.jpg

RD
DSC01351.jpg

Itty Bitty
DSC02013.jpg

Checker's
DSC00571.jpg

PVT Blaze
DSC03291.jpg

Bender
DSC02260.jpg

and...
Zak-n-Wheezie
DSC04507.jpg

We look forward to checking out your little community. :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome welcome!
big gang ya got there. whoot! the more the merrier!

fresnowitte

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for the Welcome and yes the more the merrier! ;D

crypticdragons said:
i could almost swear i know you from somewere ;D
Naw! Nobody knows fresnowitte! :D

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome to the dark side! I mean great site! ;) Like Brian said, seems we all ran into each other somewhere before. :D Its almost like Dajavoo ;)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome to the site! finally ur on a forum i actually post on frequently lol btw i saw your 2 precious boys on tv the other day

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, Barbara. It's nice to hear from you. Welcome to our site. We look forward to hearing about your adventures...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*Dashes outta no where and hugggles Barb tightly !!!!!!!!!!*
Barb! Z n W ! Boys ! Girls !!
Darn ! ya founded me .... ;)
Janie... The mad hugger...
Na na na naaaaaaaa na... now I got more adult back up.... lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are Zak and Wheezy... One of only a few born that have survived to adulthood.. Testimony to Barb's loving care of them...
Janie

missb

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
awesome.. those are some pretty dragons! They two headed one is strange in a addicting way....... Very cool. Can you give us more info on any special care you give them?

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello Barbara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Runs over for a quick hug" How's the boys and girls doing? I haven't been able to keep up like I want to.Alf is better eating on her own again and starting to regain weight. Give the family(dragons included a big snuggle from VA.) We got snow last weekend.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello Ladyknite!!!! How are you doing? My babies are all doing very well! Alf has started to regain her weight and just finished eating 8 supers. She is acting more and more like her old self and even her tail is plumping back up. Gimli eats like a little pig,supers and crickets and salad. Yesterday Gimli ate about 30 crickets,8 supers and 1 1/2 bowl of greens and fruit,Alf ate 8 supers and some salad.I can' thank you enough for helping me. Did you get he pictures I sent you? Will be sending Christmas pics soon!

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Janie,
Did you get your pictures? It's really cold here,just waiting to see what the weather is gonna do.