• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help my BD laid 2 eggs

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
No problem she might just need to dig more but the eggs could be lodged.mine dug for about a week until she laid.but your case is a little different

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Thankyou I have put lots more sand in I don't think she had enough will give her another day as she is has lots of energy and she is digging constantly. I will just post a photo see if you think it looks ok.

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397319428.355231.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397319439.956457.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397319450.070857.jpg

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Haha I know. Don't suppose you know how quick I have to be getting the eggs into an incubator?? My friend is having them but can't get them to her till tomorrow. The eggs are covered up again in sand in in the viv that's warm xx

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Sorry no i have a male so i havnt a clue try pm patsyb or smokejunky. Sorry:( id say theu wud b ok for a day tho as long as ir temps up i no they only need it a little warmer than thw basking end of a viv. So id say if u got ur baskin light aboue them they b fine. Just make sure u dnt tip or turn them when moving maybe put a little mark on the tops of the egfs so u no if they turn. Sorry i cund b of anymore help. But sum 1 will message u who nos more soon :) xx

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks so much, iv googled and they are infertile so no panic now, I'm going to put them in the freezer an then dispose, would of been nice having some babies running around xxx

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
That's amazing news so glad I could help.now try to get her weight back up and calcium intake.she could have another clutch in a couple more weeks.

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
So my girl isn't eating, iv bathed her again today to hydrate her but she is very sleepy and lethargic. Iv only managed to get her to eat 7 meal worms dusted with calci, could she lay anymore?? Do I need to put the laying tub back in?? Her first clutch was 2 then 12 on second clutch but all infertile.

Latest posts