• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heat mat for dubia roaches??

Beardomania

Juvenile Dragon
haha true
And even when you move out, be careful. If a first date ends up at your house, the moment the girl finds out that that scratching noise is coming from a tub with 1,000 cockroaches inside could be a deal-breaker. So, while I had all sorts of exotic pets including beardies, poison dart frogs, rhinoceros beetles, scorpions, tarantulas, etc... under my parents' roof (and limited myself from those that they found unacceptable like roaches and centipedes), I trimmed my hobby down to 1 red dragon beta fish after I moved out to make my dating life easier. And after dating my current stable girlfriend and likely fiance for months, she told me she loves bearded dragons, thinks that centipedes are wicked cool and warty glowspot roaches are super cute. I told her ok, just remember you started me up ;)

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
And even when you move out, be careful. If a first date ends up at your house, the moment the girl finds out that that scratching noise is coming from a tub with 1,000 cockroaches inside could be a deal-breaker. So, while I had all sorts of exotic pets including rhinoceros beetles, scorpions, tarantulas, etc... under my parents' roof (and limited myself from those that they found unacceptable like roaches and centipedes), I trimmed my hobby down to 1 red dragon beta fish after I moved out to make my dating life easier. And after dating my current stable girlfriend and likely fiance for months, she told me she loves bearded dragons, thinks that centipedes are wicked cool and warty glowspot roaches are super cute. I told her ok, just remember you started me up ;)
lmao i never though about that XD.