• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

freshly molted male hisser

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Figured yall would appreciate these photos.
IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now that did not bother me...think it was b/c it was white and not roach colored.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah, Lookit the sad eyes ! He's saying... I'm tender buddy ! Put me down !
Janie.
Sorry.. couldn't resist, Brian...

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Ah, Lookit the sad eyes ! He's saying... I'm tender buddy ! Put me down !
Janie.
Sorry.. couldn't resist, Brian...

My wife said the same thing. She said "Aw he is so creepy but he looks so sad" lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now you know !
I figured it was the hisser...
Say, Brian... how do you know it is male ? ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You may not be able to see them well in the photos due to the contrast of his solid white body but he had very pronounced horns on his crown.

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wish they came in that color all the time, their easier to look at..... I'm nervous to feed my "Critter" roaches due to the fact of I'm allergic and cause asthma attacks (So says my doctor) why they tested me for it??? Something about the carcass?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
he does look like Puss in Boots. he is begging not to be eaten. ***holding a hat to his chin "Please don't feed me to the dragons Brian, I'm to young to die"***

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JustaV said:
Wish they came in that color all the time, their easier to look at..... I'm nervous to feed my "Critter" roaches due to the fact of I'm allergic and cause asthma attacks (So says my doctor) why they tested me for it??? Something about the carcass?

I'm allergic to them, too. I have to wear a mask when I clean out the tub or I have an allergy attack. I think it's mostly due to frass....but there's dust or something that roaches tend to have on them that I'm allergic to as well.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is the frass the the majority of people are allergic to. My son John is highly allergic to the frass and mites from the line of roaches that include: Germans, and Lobsters. Just one more reason only dubias reside in the feeder bins.
Janie
Found all that out from Johns' Allergy Doctor. Needless to mention.. he was rather amazed I bred roaches ? lol

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
It is the frass the the majority of people are allergic to. My son John is highly allergic to the frass and mites from the line of roaches that include: Germans, and Lobsters. Just one more reason only dubias reside in the feeder bins.
Janie
Found all that out from Johns' Allergy Doctor. Needless to mention.. he was rather amazed I bred roaches ? lol

I got pretty sick last time I cleaned out the tub without a mask. Allergy attack led to sinus infection. Not fun....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh I imagine not.. but just think how much worse it would have been with crickets.
Janie
Sending positive thoughts !

Latest posts