• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First time beardie owner

mattsdaddy45

Bearded Dragon Egg
I guess I could try and raising the night bulb up on the cool side I bought a stand for the lights I guess I'll actually get to use it lol

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
I'm new at this too, so I'm just telling u what I've read and been told! So hopefully someone that knows more can chime in and help!!

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
Yes please do!! It is overwhelming at first, but once u get it figured out they are really cool!! I've had mine almost a month and I'm already in love :)

mattsdaddy45

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm sure I will be too I'd have my own zoo if I could.....one more question....since my tank is so long could I have The basking spot in middle and then on both sides have a cool spot

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
That I'm not sure! I think having it in the middle it would be hard to have a cool side I think it might warm the whole tank. I have a 40 gal and I have her basking spot on one side.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426572993.212871.jpg

Latest posts