• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeder Cost and more

monkeybumpz

Juvenile Dragon
I've always wanted to feed locus to my reptiles, but I don't think its legal to breed those to sell as feeders due to the fact that they are a major pest here. They look pretty big too, how many do u usually feed each beardie?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I've always wanted to feed locus to my reptiles, but I don't think its legal to breed those to sell as feeders due to the fact that they are a major pest here. They look pretty big too, how many do u usually feed each beardie?
well u can get them in different sizes size 1 being tiny n size 1 being very very large. i feed mine size 4. Diego eats more than Boris he will will eat around 6 at the most a day n Diego has bout 15 but he wud eat more if i let him he just greedy :) i really like the locus coz they dnt bite or make noise or smell :)
uploadfromtaptalk1402566951191.jpg

these r size 4s :)

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
I honestly was not impressed , the package had no holes for air, it had one sticker that said live feeder barely visible, and I don't think there was a 100 roaches by any means. Same with phoenix worms

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah that's what I've been hearing. Brett Roaches and CJ Brimmer are Very professional and if they do something wrong they will fix it that day

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Classy herps I got 30 adult females and 10 males for 50.00. I thought that was maybe a bit hight but they are breeding like crazy. I prob have 1000 nymphs and it's only been about 4 weeks. When these crickets run out I never want to buy more. If my dragons eat 10-15 crickets at a time how many roaches can I expect them to eat? Should be less right?

Latest posts