• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fake rock wall (10 gallon)

Stephen Vokoun

Hatchling Dragon
Well the structure is complete for the 10 gallon. Not for a breaded dragon but still wanted to post the build. Now it's time for me to go to bed and then sometime this weekend put the grout on it and then paint it!

If anyone one has any tips about the grouting process please let me know thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    922.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    929.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 99

Dennis Knowles

Hatchling Dragon
Looks good! I'm getting ready to start grouting mine. How did it go did you have any problems with the grout staying together?

Stephen Vokoun

Hatchling Dragon
Looks good! I'm getting ready to start grouting mine. How did it go did you have any problems with the grout staying together?
No I put thee thin layers on and there was a little cracking here and there but when you put the next thin coat on it seals in and then once you paint it that seals the grout, then when you use your actual sealer it deals it all I finished it I can believe how much sturdier it is now!

Stephen Vokoun

Hatchling Dragon
This is it with the paint on it il take a picture when I get home from work with it in the cage. When you put your sealer on it make sure you water it down and just put multiple thin coats because I just painted it on and there's some fogged spots where there was too much glue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85

Stephen Vokoun

Hatchling Dragon
It
Now who is the lucky beardie to enjoy the new home
It's actually a leopard gecko but I wanted to post the build just I case someone wants to make one for a beardie. I one day will probably make a whole scene for my dragon jaxs but this was just kind of my test run to figure out how all the materials I used worked. I learned so much from this little wall lol!

Apollo10

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
It

It's actually a leopard gecko but I wanted to post the build just I case someone wants to make one for a beardie. I one day will probably make a whole scene for my dragon jaxs but this was just kind of my test run to figure out how all the materials I used worked. I learned so much from this little wall lol!
Then that lucky gecko will definitely enjoy it!! Well if that was a test run then I can't wait to see your next project! Again well done!![emoji108][emoji122]

Latest posts