• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Butternut squash

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
hahahah. don't be offended.. he laughs at everything.. Oh my gosh, last night he saw Operation Repo for the first time..with Sonja.. He nearly pee'd himself

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
the one that was on last night was where Matt and Floyd quit and started their own business

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ummm is this what you guys call a butternut squash?

we have this a couple of times a week. We roast it with potato, carrots zuccinni, onion .
we chop it and make pumpkin soup ( 4 year old loves it), boil it and mash it like mashed potatoe. You guys do the same?
I really do love butternut squash, but it is so much work to prepar it. Of course here I am doing it for my beardie when I wouldn't do it for the humans in this family, LOL. :)

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
See? Now you Brits and Aussies are gonna confuse this American chick! It's squash to us. Pumpkins are the round things that we use for Halloween and make pies from for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Dang foreign words and meanings! :p

Latest posts