• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

burrowing?

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Ok. I was just confused a little bit. My mind is still working in like over drive from finals this week....OMG thank goodness those are over...Well the 4x50 was just being on the safe side you know. plus we keep those in a dry place, we will have sand to change out later if need be. .

P.S. sry if i seemed snippy. i did not mean to come off that way.....

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
@BlackClaw....no apology necessary;) I didnt see anything you said that appeared snippy at all. Congrats on gettin thru Finals Week..now you can relax and decompress;) and nothing wrong at all with havin a supply stocked up on hand...saves a trip later for ya!
Have a great Friday to start off a Finals Free Weekend..Stress Free weekends are the best weekends..ALWAYS;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Nemo

Hatchling Dragon
Agreed...2-6 inches of sand is what I aim for in Mungi's enclosure..however I.will tell ya that he is the one who decides where its deep or shallow...lol..I can rake and grade it out in the.morning and by mid afternoon he will have it excavated and pushed around to his liking...course its his house so he has that right afterall..lol
And yes the 10 inches is nose to tail;)
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
LOL....Than Mungi of yours has a mind all his own....truly enjoy your posts about little independent bugga boo!! :D

Latest posts