• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Axl and Roze's new Viv

g60leigh

Bearded Dragon Egg
It was reading your thread that gave me the suggestions to do it that way.
Still got to try and paint it yet. Not sure how that'll turn out lol.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Good deal...that was my original purpose in creating that thread;)
Just a suggestion but if I.was doing the one you are then I would mix your acrylic paints in a cheap dollar store spray bottle..you can get colour depth by spraying layers and varying the amount of water to paint ratio;) Kinda of using acrylics as you would watercolours...just allow the layers to completely dry in between...its a cool way to do it and you can get nice transparent layers which will add to the 'rock' look...also the spray bottle will get into all those nooks and crannies;)
Looking forward to watching your progress!

g60leigh

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have an airbrush kit so was going to try and use that, see how it comes out, but I do like your idea and may well give that a go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Lol...dollar store spray bottle = poor man's airbrush rig...lol;) Either will work just great..my airbrushing equipment is about 700 miles south of here in a storage locker where I used to live so had to go with supplies onhand;)

Latest posts