• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another new addition

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
uploadfromtaptalk1404045224691.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404045236012.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404045244773.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Well fack....... It happened yet again...... WI it ever end????????

Newest addition is now a female blue bar panther chameleon....... With a clutch of 19 eggs.....

I really gotta learn how to say no to the gf...... Pics to come

You really got yourself a little zoo there, LOL! Hope you have room for all of them!

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well fack....... It happened yet again...... WI it ever end????????

Newest addition is now a female blue bar panther chameleon....... With a clutch of 19 eggs.....

I really gotta learn how to say no to the gf...... Pics to come

You are not going to say no, you seem like me. "You want what? We don't have space. *sees picture* Lets go get it." Get home and realize what you did, cool I guess.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You are not going to say no, you seem like me. "You want what? We don't have space. *sees picture* Lets go get it." Get home and realize what you did, cool I guess.
Lmfao........ Nail hit right on the head... I've always wanted a chameleon and the price we paid for her, hole enclosure, plants lights etc and the 18 eggs. Could not be passed up...... And the male he breed this with is amazing. Never seen one so beautiful before...... Very excited for the babies.

Latest posts