• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another new addition

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well the zoo grew by one tonight..... Newest addition is a banna split...... Lol..... I kid you not that's the one of many names for it.....

And once I can post pics I will gladly do so..... Ugh...... It's a tropical herp.... Gets to mine about 16 inches in length...... Kinda excited about this one.... Cheers for now

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw well congrats on the new addition :D cnt wait 2 c a pic he/she sounds lovely :)

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
uploadfromtaptalk1400446193519.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1400446212847.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1400446227597.jpg

Wahoo...... Pictures finally

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
What kind of lizard is that

It has couple different names. Not a wide span of info on them yet as there apparently new to the market not yet captive breed. It's called a Japalura splendida aka banana split mountain lizard, Chinese tree lizard, dragon agama and neon tree dragon......... They require low heat mid 80s and high humidity like 75-80%.

Very skittish lizard quick as hell and nails like velcro

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok. I have heard of the mountain lizard just havent seen many.lol. Cool little guy

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ok. I have heard of the mountain lizard just havent seen many.lol. Cool little guy

No I've never seen one myself.... Kinda went into the pet store here saw it and bought it....... Needed something different.

Sounds like a fun guy / gal to have around. My GF wants a python or a boa constrictor next. :)

This one is a female..... Really neat on how to tell..... Males will have a solid black line right down there backs where females will have a broken up line in shapes of squares and diamonds.....

Latest posts