• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's up everyone?

Kalypso

Hatchling Dragon
Well guys...I believe it is day 3 now. I looked through Kalypso's paperwork and found her hatch date the other night, and it is Aug.8th so that makes her right at about 10 weeks old! I can't get over how big she is! Healthy girl :) Anyhow, she has been eating great! She loves her silkworms, and has been nibbling her salad well. She has almost completed the shedding on her back legs as well, and I have been misting her to help with that as well. Just wanted to update everyone! :D

Kalypso

Hatchling Dragon
Haha!! Trust me, I can't wait to take some more pics of my little chick, but I am gonna give her another week of so to get more acclimated to her new home. Don't want the stress to be too much! :)You can count on seeing plenty of video and pics as soon as she has settled in though! Hopefully by next weekend!

Latest posts