• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What morph do you think he is ?

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I didn't catch the age so I'm asking now? And I believe he is a Citrus, maybe even close to being 100% if the BD is not fully grown.... Why? Because 100% Citrus BD's have those exact lavender bars on your BD's sides. And he is yellow with some orange. most 100% Citrus only have 1% or No orange, however.... I have to say your Dragon is unremarkable in color and shape from my perspective. Just had a thought.... it could have been a clutch member from a 100% Citrus AND a 100% Fire Red BD. Usually when these two morphs breed, the outcome is Citrus, Tangs (Orange) and Fire Reds. All of which are usually solid in color. However, there are the anomalies in the clutch, such as your could be and MANY people would die just to have a unique and beautiful one as you have.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
His undertone is Solid Yellow if I'm correct about all the morph info I posted above. And if so, his orange will fade to a bright yellow.... making hime a pure Citrus. Just keep up the great work and watch those UVB bulbs (ex date). That BD is a rare one in my book. I'm telling you, those lavender side bars and clear nails means rare and valuable BD. Look at my icon pic, That is the Father "Zeus" of my Baby BD. He is a 100% "Super" Citrus BD. See his Lavender Side Bars?

Latest posts