• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tired after injections?

Naomifaye94

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey just checking in to see how he's doing?
She's doing better, still struggling to give her the critical care and the vet said she may need another antibiotic shot but they're doing a recheck some time this week I need to schedule it tomorrow.

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She's doing better, still struggling to give her the critical care and the vet said she may need another antibiotic shot but they're doing a recheck some time this week I need to schedule it tomorrow.
That’s great to hear. And sadly some beardie will always put up a with the syringe. Let me know if you need any help but glad to hear she’s slowly getting better, that’s a good sign!

Naomifaye94

Bearded Dragon Egg
That’s great to hear. And sadly some beardie will always put up a with the syringe. Let me know if you need any help but glad to hear she’s slowly getting better, that’s a good sign!
Thanks, yeah I'm happy she's doing better. I'm thinking there going to have to give her another shot cause she still has mucus in her mouth it's better than it was but I can still see she has that respiratory infection

Latest posts