• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Surprise!!!!

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Well, we've started the countdown. Their tubs are set up, and just waiting for the eggs to start pipping. Candled them again last night and I could see feet on the one!!! It 'waved'. I will definitely take pics as soon as something starts happening. :D

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Just when I think I'm ready, Big Ang throws me another curve ball. She just laid her third clutch. Sixteen more eggs, two definite slugs, seven that I can tell are good, and seven maybes. I'm really hoping this is her last fertile clutch. :D

And I am still waiting for the first clutch to hatch. I'm a nervous wreck right now! lol

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow for Big Ang! She sure has a load of surprises for you.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck with that lol! I remember just what it was like. I was so done by the time the 3rd one was ready to sell off that I settled for far less than they were worth.

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Well, the first egg pipped last night, but nothing else has happened. I'm thinking the little one couldn't handle the stress of pipping but I'm not doing anything quite yet. I know snakes can take a day or so to leave their egg once they've pipped, so I'm waiting. The other eggs are all the same. I am a little down that this guy doesn't seem to have made it. He was the first one with a tail and legs. :(

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
I was wrong! He pulled his head back in, and another egg has pipped!!!! I don't know if I'm more excited or scared right now. lol At least the hubby will be home most of today to keep an eye on all of them. Hopefully he'll take pics as things happen. *fingers crossed*

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Well, here are the first round of pics. We have one out, another one has pipped and we're just waiting on the rest. Hopefully they start pipping soon and this doesn't turn into a two week process. :D

baby2.jpg

baby1.jpg

baby4.jpg

baby3.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats. I loved the one that was just coming out of his/her shell with the slit eye. :)

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Well, we have six out and about now. They are all eating and getting used to being handled. Tomorrow will be cricket time for them, so we'll see how they do. :D They are awfully cute!

Latest posts