• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sandy Laid Again - Pic Heavy

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have homes for 5 or 6 right now with friends, Family & inlaws, so far, will keep at least 2 or 3 for ourselves, advertise the rest that hatch out. I have made the decision to hatch them out, they will be well taken care of & housed until I find decent homes for them, sell what I can. If push comes to shove, I will build a full wall of stacked enclosures. Making money on them is not the issue, finding conscientious, caring homes is. Have to wait and see how many hatch.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations, my friend. I know you're stoked. Can't wait to see the little 1's.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here's hoping, have seen pics of 6 of Demon's siblings grown up, all a nice red\orange like his head. Demon is the only one of the clutch that I have seen, that has only a red head with an olive brown body. His lineage is - Double Normal/Sandfire x True Sandfire/Blood cross - Sandy is a Normal

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Here's hoping, have seen pics of 6 of Demon's siblings grown up, all a nice red\orange like his head. Demon is the only one of the clutch that I have seen, that has only a red head with an olive brown body. His lineage is - Double Normal/Sandfire x True Sandfire/Blood cross - Sandy is a Normal
so it stands a chance a few will be normals and a few will be morphs then, im not good with how geans work in reptiles but i think this is part right.

the red/orange head looks so cool. i wish i could have one :(

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nah, they're going to be Heinz57, no special morphs, but hope to possibly get some nice colors. All of the names above are simply color lines, these guys are will be mixed enough that they will be just hopefully some nice dragons. Technically they will be Normal X Normal/Sandfire/Blood cross

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You shouldn't have a problem finding homes at all, they're going to look great & normal dragons are becoming harder to find.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Kinda hoping some red markings will be dominant on some, who knows. It's a wait & see, then, what you see is what you got ;).

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So was the Male also Leatherback? I can't remember ...
Nope, Cleo, the blind one is a leatherback. :( she's started digging again. Hope it's nothing as I'm not sure she'd survive another clutch and I'd much rather have her healthy and well rather then a new clutch of babies.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Kinda hoping some red markings will be dominant on some, who knows. It's a wait & see, then, what you see is what you got ;).
I bet you'll get some amazing looking babies, Germ. You don't have to worry too much about that!

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
congrats germ!!!!!! how very exciting!!!! :) even tho i kno u weren't expecting it, but hey, now u will have cute as can be babies 2 look at every day!!! keep us udated!!!! i looooove seeing new baby beardie pics!!!!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
congrats germ!!!!!! how very exciting!!!! :) even tho i kno u weren't expecting it, but hey, now u will have cute as can be babies 2 look at every day!!! keep us udated!!!! i looooove seeing new baby beardie pics!!!!!
Me too, me too!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Modified the Incubator so as to have a stable platform. Placed the egg bins on top of my Roach Bin which is kept at 85F so they would have experienced very little temp variation while this was going on.
ImcubatorModifications002.jpg
ImcubatorModifications001.jpg
ImcubatorModifications004.jpg
ImcubatorModifications005.jpg
The eggs have increased in size considerably since Day 1
Sizecomparison2weeksBoth-2.jpg

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
oh wow. i had no idea that it took that long 4 the babies 2 fully develop in the eggs & hatch! of course, i don't kno nething bout breeding & such either, but hey yuh learn somethin new every day! lol. looking 4ward 2 seein the hatchling pics!!!! :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks all ...
oh wow. i had no idea that it took that long 4 the babies 2 fully develop in the eggs & hatch! of course, i don't kno nething bout breeding & such either, but hey yuh learn somethin new every day! lol. looking 4ward 2 seein the hatchling pics!!!! :)
Yeah it takes a while & a lot can go wrong in two months +.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I can't help but worry for those dark ones though :( I like your setup, it's awesome!

Latest posts