• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RIP misty-moo

rdoyle225

Juvenile Dragon
Females can become egg bound even if the eggs are fertilized.
No I just want a male no female. I'm getting him in June 10th. Dunner Italian leatherback. His mother and father
9a56d31361dae640a40c49a27fc5d138.jpg
f9825aed1e705ef3862c3fd42fecbf69.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
I don't really know you as well as the others do but, it's obvious how much you loved them. I'm so very sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe... that is beautiful!! I'm glad they are back where they belong together and with you.. You love them soo much that was clear and they loved you!!!
It still breaks my heart and I can't even imagine it and that they are gone :( You gave them the life they deserved all along!!

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awe... that is beautiful!! I'm glad they are back where they belong together and with you.. You love them soo much that was clear and they loved you!!!
It still breaks my heart and I can't even imagine it and that they are gone :( You gave them the life they deserved all along!!
They are my world. Always have been n always will be

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I understand that's how I feel with my Izzy and Simon they are the first thing I check on in the morning and the last thing at night.. hugs and love

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Such a beautiful memorial. I do the same thing with my cats. We have their ashes on our shelf with their pictures and their paw prints and we always talk to them when we walk by.

rdoyle225

Juvenile Dragon
I'm sorry so much. It heart breaking to lose them

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts