• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rescued a beardie and need help

Mason

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpeg

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
How does everyone keep the mesh nets with suction cups on the glass? I did it once when stormy was little and she loved it, but even her tiny body seemed to be too heavy to keep it suctioned. Poor thing was traumatized when it fell with her on it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey guys love all your advice and comments here's a mushu update lots of health and this is a happy beardie
Looking good..
Hey is that a heat rock?? if you know this already excuse me. I ask as beardies do not sense heat from their belly and they can burn themselves.. Also those deals are notorious for giving off uneven heat and malfunctioning..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How does everyone keep the mesh nets with suction cups on the glass? I did it once when stormy was little and she loved it, but even her tiny body seemed to be too heavy to keep it suctioned. Poor thing was traumatized when it fell with her on it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Those Never stay on.. most of us use the 3M hooks that you peel off and stick they work great!!!

Latest posts