• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New and need help

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
Last 2 to hatch i have sucessfully released the other little champions. I have now found a breeder in my area who breeds allot of different types of lizards who was very helpful. Now i can begin getting the things i need to get my own vivarium an license and he will be able to supply me with a legal pet. Maybe a beardy to begin with and a water dragon later as these little guys have been great fun

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes its illegal to even do what im doing but i couldn't just leave the eggs to die. I think the license is so that not just anyone can go out and carch our native animals they can keep track of them that way. There are different levels of license's more experienced owners can then own more complex animals.

I would have done the same thing, I couldn't let the eggs go either, good for you and these little ones will be able to go back into the wild and do what they were supposed to do. They look really cool so they are black with green? love it!

It makes sense about the license I think some shouldn't have critters so I guess that's nice.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
This is sorta how I got started. Someone gave me some tadpoles that I was able to hatch into frogs, the whole processes was fascinating and I was hooked. The frogs ended up dying but I went out and got some that were already bigger and then it went from there. Now we have 3 bearded dragons a chameleon and 5 frogs!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is sorta how I got started. Someone gave me some tadpoles that I was able to hatch into frogs, the whole processes was fascinating and I was hooked. The frogs ended up dying but I went out and got some that were already bigger and then it went from there. Now we have 3 bearded dragons a chameleon and 5 frogs!

Yep I've rescued a baby wren chick who then lived happily with us for 4+ years (Willow passed late last year) I've rescued 2 green frogs from near death from getting stuck in sump pumps during the middle of winter..They lived for gosh 3/4 years. They got me hooked on reptiles :) I've always thought Iguana's and chameleon's were super cool.. Then I saw beardies :)

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
They are all gone now :( going ro have to buils my self an enclosure so i can get myself a beardie

Latest posts