• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My furbaby :(

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sorry for your loss. We had a calico named Jingles growing up and when I moved into my first apartment she came with me. She was the best cat ever! She was Isis's second mom when we brought her home she was glued to Jingles' neck! She was dying of old age and everything hurt her so she would just cry out in the middle of the night if she rolled over the wrong way. One night we had a fire in our bathroom, I accidentally left a candle burning. She started crying and my boyfriend told me to go to her and I said "no, she's fine" and he woke up and saw the flames! Isis and Cleo (we had gotten another cat) were scared under the bed but Jingles was sitting in the doorway HOWLING to wake us up. The fire was just contained to the bathroom window and we were able to put it out ourselves but it was pretty scary.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry for your loss. We had a calico named Jingles growing up and when I moved into my first apartment she came with me. She was the best cat ever! She was Isis's second mom when we brought her home she was glued to Jingles' neck! She was dying of old age and everything hurt her so she would just cry out in the middle of the night if she rolled over the wrong way. One night we had a fire in our bathroom, I accidentally left a candle burning. She started crying and my boyfriend told me to go to her and I said "no, she's fine" and he woke up and saw the flames! Isis and Cleo (we had gotten another cat) were scared under the bed but Jingles was sitting in the doorway HOWLING to wake us up. The fire was just contained to the bathroom window and we were able to put it out ourselves but it was pretty scary.
wow!! good cat!!