• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

morph/genetics question

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
thank you. he is super calm too. u should have seen him when i first got him. he was so outta control and would freak out and launch off anything and everything no matter how high it was. it's a good thing i have fast reflexes. he kept me on my toes

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They're good at keeping us on our toes, never a dull moment with dragons. My younger ones still get wild from time 2 time & quick reflexes definitely come in handy. Wish I could have been more help determining what your dragon is but it's safe 2 say that it's a hypo. The 3 types of dragons I mentioned earlier have the same genetic traits with little differences so being 100% accurate is difficult. U still have a very nice animal though, take care.

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
thank you for ur help and u guys were actually very helpful. before i asked u guys a few friends of mine kept saying he was stuff like a super citris, a yellow, a snow and even an albino. i knew they were full of it so i wanted to get a more educated guess

Latest posts