• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

more pics of my babies, can anybody tell me what kind of dragons they are

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
here is my first attempt at building a platform. I didn't want to have to buy anything, so it was all stuff i had around the house. my main priorities were that it was sturdy and washable.
DSC_0032 (Small).JPG

naich

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
the best thing you could do for your dragons is to seperate them. They do best alone, i know some people say they like to be with each other but if you think it out they just compete for food, basking spots, stress each other out, spread parasites...if one has them the others most likly do. You could keep the male in that tank(alone) and see if he gains some weight. he is a bit underweight. Now you have two options. make 2 four foot by 2 foot by 2 foot cages for the girls or keep them in one tank if space, finances is in question.(out of any combination of the sexes all females is best as breeding is not on their minds and a male in the tank will constantly strees them out. I dont care if they seem cool with each other, once they hit sexual maturity they WILL want to mate(which can be very stressful). If you do combined the females a 5 foot or 6 foort long cage would be a really good idea. the more space the better. You should really seperate them as soon as possible.

Just helping, not lecturing...sorry if it comes off sounding like that. i mean for the best.

Dababe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thanks but they are doing well in the tank hes picked up weight i have to post the new pics soon.

Latest posts