• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

just curious about breeding

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
this is my little girls mom
image.jpeg

below is her dad
image2.jpeg

mom is a red/orange leatherback and dad is leatherback Dunner het for hypo and trans
i will now post three pics of my little baby which was sold to me as a red/orange Dunner. my question is do yall think she is actually a Dunner and what do yall think would be cool to breed to her if she is. i am looking forward to any input
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok so I have been seriously inspecting her belly scales and I'm pretty sure the are going multi-directional but she is so small I can't get a good picture

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Dunner carry 3 easily distinguishable traits.
1. Stripes that run down both sides of the spine
2. Bigger physical traits in a longer tail and bigger feet
3. Erratic spine growth usually cylindrical

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
Maybe the breeder was telling me he was get for Dunner. Is that even possible

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
DSC03409.jpg

I was thinking of purchasing this little guy and he is being sold as dunner also. what do you think about this little guy

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
im pretty sure my little girl is a leather back dunner I just talked to the breeder and he explained things to be about the dunner and the leatherback traits being co-dominant

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
Could you hyperlink some literature referencing those lines because I can't find that as being a definitive Dunner trait on any article

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
That is a good article but it does not speak of the "lines" that elemental dragon lord was talking about does it?

Jet76

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
That is correct, it does talk about the dash lines in the tail. It looks like a Dunner to me.

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
That's the conclusion I was coming up with as well I am not sure where elemental lord dragon is getting his information but I thought maybe he had access to newer articles that I didn't know were available but I don't think that is the case

Dtizzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
That's the same link posted above and it is from 2012 I am not attacking anyone's character but that article does not speak of the "back lines" that you refer to I was in hopes you had more recent information that that 2 year old write up

Latest posts