• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Incubation

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Was the breeder reputable or not? If so then I doubt they are related, and I just went with the fact I doubt you would deal with a dishonest breeder. As far as breeding clutch mates I have no idea.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Was the breeder reputable or not? If so then I doubt they are related, and I just went with the fact I doubt you would deal with a dishonest breeder. As far as breeding clutch mates I have no idea.
No I didn't get these from a breeder.... The ones in the pic I rescued from a guy who kept them in nothing other than a tupperware container..... So I don't know if they are related.... I got 3 from him.

Pic is when I first got them.
uploadfromtaptalk1407371608011.jpg

Left and middle are ones from previous pic

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Just an update I have 19 hatched and 3 left in the process that makes 22/22. I am very proud right now I'll be even happier if they all make it :) which I will do my best to ensure.

Latest posts