• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Incubation

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Only one has so far, he was already out of the container and everything so I put him in a tank by himself the others were still making there way out. When should I feed them for the first time anyone know?

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
No problem, I have 5 babies that are up out and alert. I have 10 others poking their heads out. I put a dish of small dubia nymphs in with them there are also some loose in the tank.

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Babies #1,#2

Attachments

• WP_20140805_021.jpg
    WP_20140805_021.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45

Swistable

Hatchling Dragon
Love it . How many to go?
So you let it soak the yoke before removing them? Wondering since that guy said that aND I'd like to know for personal reference.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've been contemplating breeding mine.
But I'm not sure if they are from the same clutch or not.... The guy I got them from said no..... But they look so similar... But o the babies would be soo nice.

Scarlet
uploadfromtaptalk1407331980592.jpg

Flash
uploadfromtaptalk1407332072272.jpg

Latest posts