• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How many crickets are too many?

mama

Hatchling Dragon
not feeding anything larger than the space between their eyes, I go by the narrowest dimension of the feeder, not longest or length) per day
In my head I always thought it was length of the roach...so I've been feeding a lot of smaller sized roaches...This is awesome to know..Thank you Germ and all of your wisdom!!!!

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
Keena is eating around 60 PLUS crickets and a few Dubia Roaches in about 2 days and she just started eating her greens.....WHAHOOOOO!!!

when Misty was a growing girl she went through 200 in 4 days (over a weekend) (i ended up doing the math and i was feeding her 20-25 crickets twice a day, so the math added right.) and now i am scraping by and cannot get her crickets regularly, but when i do i get her 3 dozen and she eats them all. probably going to get a lot more next time i get paid so i have a supply for her and she will be happy. :)

Latest posts