• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hoping for New Business

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
if you live in warm weather you can keep them outside. with parents its all about how you present it to them trust me do a lil research and show her how much money she would be keeping in her pocket. Also you can tell her that dubia roachs cant live in temps lower than 75 and they don't stink or make noise like crickets do

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
lol idk if that will work either but maybe I will try. Maybe get a heat pad and put them outside.

Jerin Zorb

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Nah I don't have a basement... I'm okay with crickets for now it's now gonna happen; :(

Henry X Stella

Hatchling Dragon
Nah I don't have a basement... I'm okay with crickets for now it's now gonna happen; :(

Truly a bummer. Heat-pad in the garage would work.? Just posted about my new roach colony and has me as excited as my lizards. lol, JK
*And now adding/fostering new lizards will be simple with no added cost of food. :cool: Can't believe how much i spent in crickets on just the first two months. had to make a change and it seems like a dream. just buy them once and have food forever!?!?!??! Yesssss Pleaseeee!!!!!

photo(1).JPG last live staple food purchase. :)

Henry X Stella

Hatchling Dragon
I might have some leatherback babies by then... *whistles innocently* kidding. I have someone that's already extremely interested in the leathers.

Are leatherback's pretty rare then? i just searched around (overpriced interwebz) and prices are all over the place.
My leatherback was $55 and regular citrus was $45 at an Expo...this seems like the norm in IL. $50 at petsmart for tiny ugly colors..haha
Seeing this price for $250 had me thinking all day what a good deal i got on my little lady. lol. :)

EXPAND MY BRAIN.

Latest posts