• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

flooring

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
When I fed them crickets I would drop them in one by one. Now I feed them super worms and I do the samething. Wait for them to eat one before I put the next one in.

As far as the escapes, I was finding that the crickets would climb the wires and get out the top of my tank. Simiple fix, just put some tape over the the area where the wires come out and they can't get out.

stijngh

Hatchling Dragon
I cannot touch the crickets.....are you feeding with worms too? I don't know how I'm going to do that. I'm waiting until she is bigger but I hate worms too. I heard the super-worms are the best but they can bite.
I only fed him once with worms, but he didnt notice or wasn't interested in them. Never again afterwards. Sorry :rolleyes:

Latest posts