• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally, he hatched!

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
Sorry for the absence!

Little Dragon every day eats crickets and salad, and he is drinking a lot of water!
I see that he is a little older! He began to sleep less and move more: jumping, digging and running. On the sides there are stripes like a tiger.

But I'm still worried about his health.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Incredible photos! Why are you worried about his health now? Sounds like he's doing really well?

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
I'm worried because the stupid Russians on their forum wrote that the dragon will not live.

One of the users from the forum wrote that the baby-dragon need to feed the female. This is disgusting!

In addition, a small dragon hatched with yolk, and only recently started to eat normally. And yet, this is my first experience with dragons, which is also aggravating the situation.

But I do not lose heart! I found this great forum with lovely helpful people! And it helped me a lot :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yeah don't say stupid Russians!

Stop listening to them. If he was going to die because the yolk was still attached, he would have died right after he was born, not weeks later. He looks good and is now eating good so try not to worry too much.

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
If I had listened to them, I would not be here :)

Today, the dragon is already looking into the cell to the others and trying to communicate. He or she grows quickly ... maybe the tail will be straight?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don't think the tail will ever straighten out but that's okay, it gives him a little personality...maybe you could call him Curley or Squiggly or something :D

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
Today, dragon ate too much salad and crickets.

DnZeVp0rymg.jpg

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
my female has laid 4 clutches, 3 of which have hatch and alot of the babies came out with little yolks still attached and they are happy and healthy ! if your little one is doing good now then i wouldnt worry, just continue what you have been doing :) and from my personal experience i would avoid mealworms if you can..

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
Tomorrow will be three weeks as a dragon born.

He has a large, eat a salad, crickets and carrots. If he scare - inflates hes microscopic beard and stomps body quite like an adult dragon!

Tail straightened, but remained a small crook.

U3dNk9OidqA.jpg

CcFmPpd-E2k.jpg

GgsvHofMoCI.jpg

Latest posts