• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding Frenzy!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow! Allie showed her wild side this morning! Something I never seen before in her! Other beardeds, I know will have a wild side for greens and live prey. This morning, she ate all her greens. I went to check on her to see if she had left me a gift yet. No gift, but she started attacking her food dish so I got her some more greens. She ate those right up. So lets see, she's had seconds on breakfast. Then she had a feeding frenzy on her crickets! Double the amount she usually had. If I didn't know any better, she's growing.

Now, her belly's full of greens and crickets! :)

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
This topic only serves to reinforce Buddha's belief that dragon owners are fascinated with their pet's poo. Especially the fact both of you refer to it as a "gift." :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! I'm not exactly fascinated with her poo unless she's sick. But then again, when they 'gift' us something, they get really happy and want to leave their tank and where ever you put them! (Allie's fascinated with a frosted dormer. How can she see out of the dormer? Super vision of course!) She also had a nice warm soak so that helped her feel like swimming around and puffing herself out like a beardie raft. :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How about beardie kisses? They're gifts too!

Heck, she's digesting her morning meal on me right now! :) Even if she went in her bath! :D Unless that's not her morning meal...

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
LOL I have yet to receive that type of "gift." My dragon is still dubious of my presence; kisses are the last thing on his mind. He's very skidish but its something we're working on!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
More like tasting with her tongue. This morning, I picked her up and she kissed or tasted my nose.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, I haven't experienced her feeding frenzy. She must have had a huge appetite yesterday morning. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes. But not large! Hmm. I thought with all the food she ate yesterday, she'd have one huge pile of 'gift'. LOL! Silly beardie! She gave me another 'taste'.

Pat B

Super Moderator
HaHa....Your Allie is definitely one of a kind. Never knew beardies could have such a personality. If Spike ever kissed me I think I would freak out!! :rolleyes:

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Some of them don't I suppose. Allie's such a baby. When I took her for her vet visit, instead of running away, as I'm told that most of them do, she runs to me and tries to burrow her whole head and body into my neck. The vet thought that was cute and funny! Guess when she's afraid, she'll come running to me and try to hide.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will. I checked on her while she slept. She's warm with her infrared light on and in her 'cave'. And just in time for Christmas! :p

Latest posts