• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

do you recommend dubias

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We keep a few thousand in large rubbermaid with water crystals and our own cricket food. We have some death but not a lot.they are kept at room temp around 75

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i was wondering the same do the need a heat source because i stay in ohio and it is getting very cold do i need an under tank heater and could i also use an under tank heater with a container and what temps do they survive best at

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I don't think you need a heater for them to survive but prob to breed. It depends prob no lower than 60 degreese would be good, but I'm not 100% sure

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
They are roaches, they'll eat anything LOL, just keep in mind what you feed them your dragon eats so IMO you can use whole grain cereal, squash, carrots, chicken scratch, etc. others have said high-end dogfood... -shrugs- They sell "roach chow" though. Most suppliers offer it.

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ima just crunch up dog food bearded dragon food some oats and put some carrots and lettuce in their and hope they have fun with it ima get a temperature probe cause the nights are starting to get colder my second winter in ohio im a texas boy not used to all this cool weather lol

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I will be selling the Dubia Chow soon. But you can use the carrots and lettuce. The dog food you should grind it up it will take less energy for the dubia to eat.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My roach chow consists of ground cat food and whole oats. About 60/40. when I get fish food cheap I throw that in the blend as well.
The occasional apple core and greens just to break it up a bit.

Latest posts