• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Diarrhea stool maybe? / Hello everyone!

br1ann88

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m really sorry for all my comments, but is there literally anything I could do besides going to the vet? I don’t think I could go. dont Worry, I won’t prescribe myself medicines to my beardie, as that would be really dangerous, but I can’t go to the vet right now, and she’s still sick with weird stools. Thanks again

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
I mean, there isn't really anything we can say that is going to be a miracle cure. In order to accurately find out what's wrong with your animal, you need to get it to a trained vet that can properly diagnose. All we can do is guess at the issue and it's likely a problem that won't go away overnight.

br1ann88

Bearded Dragon Egg
I mean, there isn't really anything we can say that is going to be a miracle cure. In order to accurately find out what's wrong with your animal, you need to get it to a trained vet that can properly diagnose. All we can do is guess at the issue and it's likely a problem that won't go away overnight.

ok, I completely understand that. I’m gonna have to attempt to get to a vet. But I have a question, do I have to do a complete Exam on my beardie? Or would I have to just somehow send a fecal test in? I’ve never been to the vet.

br1ann88

Bearded Dragon Egg
ok, I completely understand that. I’m gonna have to attempt to get to a vet. But I have a question, do I have to do a complete Exam on my beardie? Or would I have to just somehow send a fecal test in? I’ve never been to the vet.

and she also isn’t eating at all, and don’t know how to make her eat, no matter what, she won’t eat anything. How long can they go for without food?

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
Hard to say, some can go days, some can go weeks. Really depends on the individual beardie. Keep offering food though for when she wants it.

Latest posts