• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cost of breeding

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I dont normally jump into drama type BS on forums, but the few posts that I have actually read of yours seem very argumentative. Now this is my perspective, I feel its great to have different opinions, but it seems like you want to ram yours down peoples throats. *(again my perspective) Im sorry you feel this isnt a friendly forum, I have not had anything but good experiences here. Try and lighten up a bit and keep in mind facts can be a matter of opinion as well.
I agree with you, Tom. I am so grateful for the open armed welcome and all of the help I have been provided. I had an issue with one other person on here and handled it IN PRIVATE. It has been settled and life goes on. I think all of you are awesome and we should all keep in mind WHY we are here to begin with. I don't care who you are and how long you have been here you can't ever have all the answers. We are here to help each other not jump down each others "throats" every chance we get. It's kinda gettin' old if ya know what I mean??!!

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know this is late,but I just read this, and all I can think of when reading Lizards post, is a forum troll lol.

Latest posts