• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cleopatra's Babies are hatching (day 66 or night 65 whatever)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a beautiful group of little "Eatin' & Poopin' Machines" !!!

ATT5.gif

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So far, I think I have 8 leathers. You can feel the beginnings of spikes on some of the babies now, where others are completely smooth.

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
I think i can clearly spot a few leathers in there :) they're all so shiny and new :'D because i got my beardie when she was over a year old i have a hard time imagining her actually hatching from an egg because she's so big its so weird to imagine :eek: it must be amazing (if you do decide to keep any) to know you've been with them from the very start and you actually saw him/her hatch :') i could never do what you're doing i admire you. I would get far to stressed out and would definatley cry if even one didn't make it :'(

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Wow!! CONGRATS!!! I love all the pics! I appreciate the thanks as well, however, you did it! I'll say this one more time... GO ROACHES!!! Seriously, that's how you feed that many mouths. They are WAYYY easier than crickets! Can't wait for pic updates! :) Btw.. My name is Erin.. I didn't realize that my name wasn't on my profile.. oopy

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
awesome, awesome photos aleena!!!!!! :D i looooove all of the beautiful & different colors & patterns!!!! very interesting that u got so many diff lookin babies out of 1 clutch!!! that's so cool 2 me!!!! :p not sure if u already have a site in mind er wut, but here's a site i use often, that is pretty well priced 4 my live food. http://www.smallpetfeeders.com/presta/33-crickets i have yet 2 find out where i can get roaches from(the 1's that are legal 2 have in fl)!!! i h8t crix & unfortunately that's all my lil gecko can eat right now, till he gets a lil bigger. than it's mealworms & i've been alternating diff worms 4 my beardie. but definately a big thanks 4 sharing all of the wonderful pics of the new & beautiful babies!!!! :)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I like the one who has the orange head and shoulders climbing on top of the others in the bath pics. I wish I could have him haha.
Me too. You know the mom has the genes for silkies being an Italian Leatherback and all, and I keep wondering if that one is one. I didn't think she could produce any when mated with a regular, but who knows???
I think i can clearly spot a few leathers in there :) they're all so shiny and new :'D because i got my beardie when she was over a year old i have a hard time imagining her actually hatching from an egg because she's so big its so weird to imagine :eek: it must be amazing (if you do decide to keep any) to know you've been with them from the very start and you actually saw him/her hatch :') i could never do what you're doing i admire you. I would get far to stressed out and would definatley cry if even one didn't make it :'(
I'm just so excited that this bunch has all made it through! I did cry in the earlier clutches when they kept dying off early. I'm too much of a softy.
Wow!! CONGRATS!!! I love all the pics! I appreciate the thanks as well, however, you did it! I'll say this one more time... GO ROACHES!!! Seriously, that's how you feed that many mouths. They are WAYYY easier than crickets! Can't wait for pic updates! :) Btw.. My name is Erin.. I didn't realize that my name wasn't on my profile.. oopy
I'll try to remember that, Erin! Still... Zen has a nice ring to it ;) and definitely suits your personality. They wouldn't have made it without yours and Germs guidance, so for that I thank you. You deserve the thanks, now take it :p :p :p.
awesome, awesome photos aleena!!!!!! :D i looooove all of the beautiful & different colors & patterns!!!! very interesting that u got so many diff lookin babies out of 1 clutch!!! that's so cool 2 me!!!! :p not sure if u already have a site in mind er wut, but here's a site i use often, that is pretty well priced 4 my live food. http://www.smallpetfeeders.com/presta/33-crickets i have yet 2 find out where i can get roaches from(the 1's that are legal 2 have in fl)!!! i h8t crix & unfortunately that's all my lil gecko can eat right now, till he gets a lil bigger. than it's mealworms & i've been alternating diff worms 4 my beardie. but definately a big thanks 4 sharing all of the wonderful pics of the new & beautiful babies!!!! :)
You're welcome, Jessica! I definitely liked their prices, but hadn't heard any feedback from anyone who had ordered from them. Seeings as I'll be needing several boxes a week probably, I should go the online route finally. I've been ordering boxes from a pet store so far but that would be $75 for 3 boxes!!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I am in so much trouble. The smaller group had their veggies gone this morning and have already been eating crickets. They're going to eat me out of house and home!

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
ur welcome aleena. i have ordered from that site b4 & had no problems!!! altho i ordered worms, not crix. i wish i cud find discoid roaches 4 sale somewhere, but a site i found, doesn't ship 2 florida...bummer. i h8t crix & wud love 2 start a roach colony!!!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
ur welcome aleena. i have ordered from that site b4 & had no problems!!! altho i ordered worms, not crix. i wish i cud find discoid roaches 4 sale somewhere, but a site i found, doesn't ship 2 florida...bummer. i h8t crix & wud love 2 start a roach colony!!!!
I think I hate roaches even more than crickets... so I'm good with the crickets as long as they're not big enough to chirp. At that point I move to a different feeder. Went that route one too many times!

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
yah, i don't mind the chirping...it's just how fast the crix make a mess of their cricket cages. & some crix always end up dying off, no matter wut i do. i keep a constant food supply which i change out w/new every day. i use fluker's orange cube's 2 keep em hydrated & some always still end up dying off. than sometimes i get those darn, annoying fruit flies in the cricket cage. cuz they can fit thru the lil slits in the cricket cage. i clean the cage every 1 ta 2 days, otherwise it wud be a real mess.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
yah, i don't mind the chirping...it's just how fast the crix make a mess of their cricket cages. & some crix always end up dying off, no matter wut i do. i keep a constant food supply which i change out w/new every day. i use fluker's orange cube's 2 keep em hydrated & some always still end up dying off. than sometimes i get those darn, annoying fruit flies in the cricket cage. cuz they can fit thru the lil slits in the cricket cage. i clean the cage every 1 ta 2 days, otherwise it wud be a real mess.
Oh yeah, I had a hard time with gettin fruit flies in them when I was in FL. Annoying as ****!!!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm not sure about any of that hypo... or whatever... stuff. All I know is that one of the ones that appeared to be a hypo from cass' last clutch has started to look gorgeous and has continued to get more and more of those hypo traits.

Thank you for the dancing banana :D
The Dancing Banana's cool huh?

Latest posts