• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Castiel's First Clutch 12/24/11 3 months later...

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I need these little guys out of the incubator asap so I can clean in there :( they're pretty active for newborns!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, each bin has it's own basking & UVB, keeping it simple will save you some cash ;)
Draconic or JP... can I use marker or a sharpie on them or will that hurt them? I want to be able to tell the one apart I'm keeping out for my daughter.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Draconic or JP... can I use marker or a sharpie on them or will that hurt them? I want to be able to tell the one apart I'm keeping out for my daughter.
I wouldn't use a marker/sharpie, color will show more in a week or 2. Take close-up pics to ID them.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I wouldn't use a marker/sharpie, color will show more in a week or 2. Take close-up pics to ID them.
I have 2 color variations other then the light/dark from how warm they are. I can't tell the light ones apart, and I am putting them all together today. I have seen markings on some baby bd's... is there another way to do it?

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
oh my goodness aleena, i kno i'm a lil l8t(been very busy l8tly) but ur new babies r 2 die 4!!!!!!!! :eek: they r soooooo cute!!!!!!! oh my goodness!!!!! i love how big their heads look compared 2 their bodies! lol :) u r definately gonna have ur hands full!!!!!! love the pictures!!!!! plz, plz keep em commin!!!!! :D & keep us updated as well!!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
oh my goodness aleena, i kno i'm a lil l8t(been very busy l8tly) but ur new babies r 2 die 4!!!!!!!! :eek: they r soooooo cute!!!!!!! oh my goodness!!!!! i love how big their heads look compared 2 their bodies! lol :) u r definately gonna have ur hands full!!!!!! love the pictures!!!!! plz, plz keep em commin!!!!! :D & keep us updated as well!!!
Most definitely! Would love to post some more. I worry I'm doing too much hahaha

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have 2 color variations other then the light/dark from how warm they are. I can't tell the light ones apart, and I am putting them all together today. I have seen markings on some baby bd's... is there another way to do it?
Maybe check a Craft Store for a non-toxic paint pen.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Keep posting ;). Maybe out different colored string on there leg? That may help tell them apart.
lol they're so active it wouldn't stay. Kinda like a cat with a collar, I'm sure they'd wriggle it off. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
For all you clutch stalkers out there! :p:p:p Mostly the kids stay in their own corners of the tank... but there are already signs of stacking. Not sure if they know what they're doing yet or not. Here's some pics!
Help! Mommy, I fell over and I can't get up! (her claws got caught in the edge of the paper towel and she stayed like that for a while just staring at me)
IMG_1918.jpg

Shows of stacking and dominance:
IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Mayoko is going to be a trouble maker just like her mommy! Mooooom! Get her foot outta my eye!
IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

Reflection chasing:
IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

Some groups and individual shots:
IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Woohoo! We got a new baby head stickin out! I was beginning to think the rest weren't gonna hatch! It's a full head too :D:D:D
IMG_1931.jpg

These other eggs, at least two of them look off colored and like they've gone bad, maybe 3... what do you think? Think any more of these little critters will hatch?
IMG_1930.jpg

Hey! What's that thing? I thought I was looking at my reflection for a second there... then it moved!
IMG_1929.jpg

tl3314

Hatchling Dragon
BAHAHAHA.. I love these! especially this last one... looks like he/she is pulling the covers up for a nap :)
As far as the string... if you tied it just tight enough before the ankle... that way it won't slip over the feet... but then again- they grow so fast... i don't know... maybe try non toxic childrens paint near their tails?

Latest posts