• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zeus' new tank

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414890134.661670.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414890144.510861.jpg

I do believe it's a 55 gallon deep tank

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
I have two 100 watt black heat lights on the ends
A 150 watt basking/UVB light and a 75 watt UVB light above his branch

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
They make 55 gallon deep?!? I looked up a chart of aquarium sizes and there wasn't a 55 deep..... Or i would have hunted one of those down instead of 40g breeder!

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have two 100 watt black heat lights on the ends
A 150 watt basking/UVB light and a 75 watt UVB light above his branch

Interesting. I didnt know there were 75 watt UVBs. What brand is that? Also, with that nice spread of lights, Id recommend ditching the black lights and just using regular halogen flood lights. These are sun loving animals, so anytime you can provide more light, thats great. "Black" lights produce a really weird type of lighting for them, so the closer you can get it to visible light, the better it is.

Zeus_the_nogard

Hatchling Dragon
And my crap apartment doesn't hold heat so it gets cold at night
Usually I put planks of wood over the top of his tank to keep the heat in
The UVB was from my neighbor
Wether it's 75w or not I don't have a clue
He's had this set up for over three months and has been perfectly fine so I'm not too worried about going broke right now to get him the best stuff

Latest posts