• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Youtube

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey guys not out t prove to this guy im right or anything but i mean if he has beardies he just wont listen to practical and sensible advice and then puts the dragons in danger. He says housing beardies together has no ill effects even after i posted the link to the article on housing beardies together. Then says its my fault that, when i used t have 2 beardies and i kept them together, they fought. I mean some people shouldn be allowed keep pets. ???

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=fM7dUsoroTQ

I'm Sarz91 hes Bleepokemon22

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, there are success stories, but there are more horror stories. Some people just won't listen to reason.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
this makes me sick!!!! that is horrible and a time bomb waiting to go off.

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I suppose theres no point in arguing with ignorant people. Were not going to change their minds i just feel bad for the beardies :(

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Stupid should hurt. Don't take it personally.
I have 3. Two are nine months. They were together when I got them. I found this forum. THANKFULLY. I asked about enclosures because they were opposite sex, and one was a german giant. They were the same age but she was so much larger, and I had to feed them separately as it was. I found out they DONT belong together. I trust the experienced. And the other day, I am holding Draco, he is 9 months and the baby is in his enclosure, and can see that I am holding the larger beardie, and the baby puffs up. He is a baby and already displaying. In my inexperience, the three I have are different personalities. I want healthy, happy, beardies. I want to know how to be the best possible provider for them. If he doesnt, its on him. You did the best you could by telling him the truth. They keep them together in the pet store because they don't have room to house them separately.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Okay, if these dragons are well taken care of, then housing them together can be successful. Yes some people do it with success and some don't. If the owner fails to realize dominance, aggressive behavior, that's at his/her fault if the results become fatal. You can only say so much to the owner. Tell them that they could be at risk and just give them advice. If he/she decides to ignore experienced peoples advice, then responsibilities are in their hands.

They'll live and learn.

Latest posts