• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

You won't believe this..

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So there is a missing crickets in my dragons cage, and it has learned to chirp! The crix seems to be inside of one of his fake rocks. There is a hole in the bottom.

I couldn't get him out, and now the thing won't shut up.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is irritating. You really need to find it though if you can. A hungry crix can chomp on your beardie.

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah I found him, and smashed him =]

Finally he came out of his hole.

I noticed the crix eat just about anything, beardie food, and his salad.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sneaky little one! That used to annoy me when they would get 'lost' in the viv. Glad he came out and you put an end to the chirping.

sublyme

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have had a few nights that i had to wake up at 2am and shake a few logs in my beardies cage just to locate some stowaway cricket that was hiding and chirping to no end. I just throw them sh!ts outside. ;D

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Haha yeah that crix was very annoying. Even my dragon was going crazy looking for it. It was inside one of his logs. (It's a fake log)

Now that I'm here I wanted to ask. Can you take wood from outside and use it for the dragon?

I heard you can bake them at 200 degrees for awhile?

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey there, I use outside rocks and logs in my viv. I give them a wash down and bake them in the oven for a while till really hot. Let them cool off and presto cheapo stuff for your enclosure 8)

Latest posts