• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yoshi, Rainbow, Petrie, Joshua and Katie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
I understood what you meant Craiger!! :) I know I made a mistake by not researching more before I got him, I should have bought him from a breeder I trusted, I should not have trusted the small pet store owner that I got him from and just bought whatever she said he needed. Looking back and after getting to know them better. These creatures meant almost nothing to them except as a means of making a profit. They see them as disposable. All that being said. I love all my critters very much. Espeacilly the Yo-man. If his health issues were indeed present from the very beginning due to poor heredity and nothing would have prevented this from happening, than I am glad that I am the one who got him!!! I bought him for my Grandson who was 10 at the time. I would have moved Heaven and Earth to save Yoshi just for his sake!! After that I became so attached to him myself and the Yo-man kept fighting to live. I knew I had to get him the best help I could for find!!!

Well, you certainly did that.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That is so true Craiger!! So fortunate to stumble on you guys!! Each one of you had some experience and knowledge and were willing to share it with me. :)

Latest posts