• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yoda's special day out

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok, so my 4 year old is at kinder and they have started to introduce show and share. Other people have taken babies (human), kittens, puppies, birds.
Sara has decided that she would like to have Yoda there. Of course l will be there and it will be a look with your eyes event. Depending on how Yoda handles it l may ask if the kids can be split into little groups and they MAY get to touch him.. again this is something that i would have to see on the day.

Anyway, my question is, should i put yoda into a carry box or should l pop him in a pillow case first?
Has anyone else done this?

Yoda is a nice size now, not so fagile. He's just over 30cm long. What do you think?

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
umm. about the kids might be able to touch him, i wouldnt let them because its possible for these kids to have some kind of germ on their hands..

and only once i did a carry box..it worked but you have to keep on watching, never did a pillow case before.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yoda's day out is off. After doing a little research, it is actually illegal for me to take Yoda way from my home unless it is to the vet. It's part of the license we have to have. And yes, thinking more about it, the kids would probably be over excited and things might get rough.. Maybe we might have a Yoda "photo" show and share

Latest posts