• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yikes I got a Trojan !!!

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so I got this lovely trojan virus from Facebook !! so exciting !!

Luckly I have another tower that has Windows XP....but for some reason I cannot download Flash Player it keeps giving me an error message.....does anyone know how to get rid of this?? I have went to the Adobe web site and followed all the steps for this error but still cannot get through !!

Any help would be awsome, or even on how to get rid of the trojan on my other tower...which by the way has evertythng on it !

Thanks in advance,
Laurie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Laurie. Can you get me a screen shot of the error message you are getting? If you are not familiar, you can hit Print Screen key and then paste it in Word or WordPad or something along those lines. Then send it to me as an attachment.

As far as the trojan, there is varoius freeware out there than may help. It is difficult. We were hit on our Dell. A IT forum link had a virus. It blew our harddrive....it was time for a new PC anyway. It was around 5 years old.

Ok, here's a link to the freeware products...they are good and used by big corporations:
http://www.free-av.com/

Latest posts